If you run a hotel in Denver or the surrounding suburbs, the team at Steve’s Carpet Care can take care of all your carpet cleaning needs at very competitive rates. Although not every hotel in the area hires professional carpet cleaning specialists, those that pay for expert assistance enjoy a number of advantages over their less fortunate competitors. Below, we take a look at the most important benefits a commercial carpet cleaning service can offer your hotel and what to expect in general from a team of experienced carpet cleaning professionals. If you have any questions after reading this short article or you would like to make an appointment for a member of our team to visit your hotel and provide you with a free quotation, please call or email us at any time.
Hotel Carpet Cleaning Services: The Professional Advantage
Hotel owners know that first impressions count for everything in the hospitality industry and nothing is more likely to put off guests than dirty, stained carpets that look like they should have been replaced years ago. However, there are several other important reasons for you to consider hiring a commercial carpet cleaning specialist on a regular basis, particularly if you want to enhance your reputation among guests and employees alike.
- Pleasant Aromas – One of our most powerful senses is our sense of smell, which is why it is crucial to ensure that visitors to your hotel are greeted by pleasant aromas when they arrive. Poorly maintained carpets that have not been professionally cleaned often give off a bad smell that overpowers every other aroma in the vicinity. With this in mind, you can see the advantage of hiring a team of local experts to steam clean your hotel carpeting on a regular basis. In addition to cleaning the carpets in your lobby, our team can clean the carpets in your restaurants, cafes, business centers and in every guest room, ensuring that all areas of your hotel will delight your guests’ olfactory organs!
- Reduced Running Costs – Carpeting in hotels is subject to a great deal of wear and tear, especially in high-traffic areas such as the lobby, bars and restaurants. Regular deep cleaning, performed by experienced professionals, will ensure that dirt brought in from outside is not trodden into your carpets so deeply that it is impossible to get out. By reducing the likelihood of permanent stains and marks, professional carpet cleaning services can extend the useful lifespan of your hotel carpeting, thereby reducing your running costs over time. If your carpets are already badly marked, do not despair. With our knowledge, experience and state-of-the-art equipment, we can restore badly soiled carpets that other cleaning companies are scared to tackle. While we cannot guarantee our ability to remove every type of stain, we can promise to do our very best and with our record of achievement in this field, you will not find a more capable team.
- Visually Stunning Carpeting – A pristine expanse of luxurious carpeting will enhance the overall appearance of every guest room in your hotel and will help to convince your customers that they made the right choice when they decided to book with you. Our powerful truck-mounted steam cleaning machines are perfect for extracting the high volume of dirt and grime that ends up in hotel carpeting and are capable of extracting dust particles from deep within the individual fibers. Once our team has finished their work in your guest rooms, you will be amazed at the results they are able to achieve. If you have not had your carpets professionally cleaned for quite some time, your rooms will literally be transformed by the process.
- Reduced Workload for Your Housekeeping Team – It is much easier to keep carpets looking clean and smelling wonderful once they have been treated to a deep steam clean by our experienced technicians, which is something your housekeeping operatives are sure to appreciate. The dust and debris that accumulates in neglected carpets over the years makes them virtually impossible to maintain in decent condition: they develop a permanent smell that is off-putting to both guests and employees and never look really clean, no matter how long your housekeeping team spend vacuuming them every day. If you want to make your staff happy, look into our hotel carpet cleaning services today.
- Improved Health for Staff and Guests – Dirty carpets release the dust in their fibers when they are disturbed, and this dust circulates in the air around your hotel. The allergens and pollutants in this dust are potentially harmful to the health of guests and workers alike, which is why it is so important to keep your carpets as clean as possible at all times. Regular vacuuming will help of course but over time, the build-up of dirt and dust particles will begin to overwhelm any normal vacuum cleaners. It is at this point you will need to consider hiring a team of carpet cleaning professionals to get things under control again.
Whether you run a small guesthouse in the suburbs or a large hotel in the city center, the team at Steve’s Carpet Care will be more than happy to help you keep your carpets in first-class condition all year round. Get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements and to ask any questions you may have about our commercial carpet cleaning services for local hotels.