Whether you run a small guesthouse or a large, bustling hotel, you can make your establishment more appealing to visitors by enlisting the help of your friendly, local carpet cleaning specialists. It might be tempting to save money by hiring a machine and doing the job yourself but a team of professionals will be able to achieve much better results and could even work out to be cheaper in the long run.
If you are not sure why you should pay for professional carpet cleaning services rather than trying to clean your own carpets, take a look at the rest of this article. In it, we cover some of the most important benefits that hotel owners will enjoy when they hire us or another reputable team to clean their carpets.
Why You Need Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
Any hotel owner is sure to appreciate the following benefits, and more importantly, so will their guests!
- Improved Air Quality – You may not realize it but carpets in enclosed spaces act like huge air filters spread across the floor. They trap a lot of dust particles, along with pet dander (if you allow dogs in your hotel), bacteria and toxic gases. After a certain amount of time, when the pile of the carpets becomes clogged, they can release pollutants back into the air when they are disturbed. However, if you hire a team of professionals to clean your hotel carpets with a truck-mounted steam cleaning machine, all of the offending particles will be safely removed. Once they have finished their job, there will be a noticeable improvement in the air quality in your establishment.
- Rooms That Smell as Good as They Look – No matter how thorough or conscientious your housekeeping team is, the rooms in your hotel will begin to smell less appealing as the carpets fill up with particle of dirt, mold spores, bacteria, gases and other pollutants. Take advantage of professional carpet cleaning services and your guest rooms will smell fresh and clean again, which customers are sure to notice and appreciate.
- Compliance with Carpet Manufacturer’s Guarantee Terms – Carpeting often comes with a guarantee from the manufacturer but if you do not have your carpets cleaned professionally on a regular basis, this guarantee will most likely be null and void. If you would like to make sure that you are able to make a claim against the guarantee in the future, we recommend searching for ‘carpet cleaning near me’ online and finding a reputable local firm that can help.
- Longer Lasting Carpets – Vacuuming does not remove the particles of dirt and microbes that are deeply embedded in the pile of a carpet and every time such carpets are walked on, the offending particles are pressed further into the individual fibers, becoming even more firmly embedded and sometimes damaging the pile too. By having your hotel carpets cleaned by a team of local professionals, you can extend the useful lifespan of your carpeting and reduce your running costs over time.
- Carpets That Look as Good as New – If it has been some time since you last had your carpets professionally cleaned or you have yet to take advantage of the local carpet cleaning services in your area, you are going to be surprised at the difference a thorough cleaning can make. Carpets that look old and shabby can be restored to pristine condition, assuming they are not actually worn out, and even deep stubborn stains can be completely removed. You can imagine how much better your lobby will look once the carpeting has been given the once over by our experienced team and every room in your hotel will look so much cleaner after the carpets have been treated to a professional water extraction cleaning process.
- Fresher Smelling Communal Areas – Guests that visit your hotel will appreciate a restaurant that smells fresh and clean, along with a lobby, business center and lounge that delight rather than offend the olfactory senses. The whole atmosphere of a hotel can be transformed by a thorough professional carpet cleaning, leading to happier guests, more positive reviews and more future business.
- No Unsightly Stains – If you find a reputable company such as ourselves offering professional carpet cleaning services to businesses in your area, you can look forward to the removal of all the stubborn stains currently spoiling the appearance of your hotel carpeting. Carpets that you may have been resigned to replacing in the near future could well be restored to their former condition by a team with spot cleaning expertise. Not all stubborn stains can be removed but the vast majority can.
- Minimal Downtime – If you decide to ask your housekeeping team to try and clean your carpets, not only are you likely to be disappointed with the results, you will also find that the rooms they clean are out of commission for quite some time. By employing professionals, you can minimize any downtime for areas where carpeting is cleaned, thereby minimizing any negative impact the cleaning may have on your turnover. Professionals who clean carpets with industrial machinery on a daily basis can be in and out of your property in a few hours and your carpets will be dry enough to walk on just a couple of hours after they have left.
If you own or run a hotel in Denver, Boulder or nearby, please do not hesitate to call and ask for details of our commercial carpet cleaning services in the area.